You may also be aware that COVID-19 continues to impact our community.
It is critical that Queensland Goverment guidelines are adhered to, ensuring the safety of our staff and students.
- If your student tests positive to COVID-19 or considered a close contact please notify the school as soon as possible.
- Only students who test positive MUST isolate for a full 7 days (this means 7 x 24 hours - ie test at 4pm Tuesday, isolate until 4pm the following Tuesday).
- Upon return to school a face mask MUST be worn for a further 7 days.
- Anyone who is considered a close contact must wear a face mask and complete a negative Rapid Antigen Test on Days 0, 2, 4 & 6.
- Refer to Queensland Government website for full details on ending isolation:
- Refer to Queensland Government website for full details on close contacts: