All parents and friends are invited to join the P&C Association. There are a number of ways people can participate, such as:
- P&C Members
- Attending P&C meetings
- Uniform Shop volunteers
- Canteen volunteers
P&C meetings are held every second Monday of the month commencing at 6:15 pm. If interested, please email the P&C with your expression of interest.
The functions of the P&C Association are:
- To foster generally, community interest in educational matters;
- To encourage closer cooperation between the parents, other members of the community, and the staff and students of the school;
- To provide advice and recommendations to the principal on issues and concerns in respect to the student body and the general operations and management of the school;
- To provide or assist in the provision of financial or other resources or service for the benefit of students of the school;
- To participate in any committee or other body comprising members of the school and wider community, which will contribute to the general benefit of students attending the school.
Any questions regarding the P&C Association can be emailed to the President at email@example.com